Currently AD VERBUM is looking for full-time English and/or German – Estonian translators and reviewers for technical, IT, legal, medical and pharmaceutical translation projects.
• University degree in linguistics, philology, translation and/or in other field (or the last year student);
• At least 1-year experience in translation/reviewing in the native language for translators;
• At least 5-year experience in reviewing in the native language for reviewers;
• Advanced native language skills (grammar, style);
• Advanced computer literacy level (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc);
• Experience with Trados, SDLX or other CAT tools considered as asset;
• Willingness and ability to work in team;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Full- or part-time work;
• Steady workload;
• Training opportunities;
• Professional development;
• Opportunity to work in one of the leading translation agencies in the Baltic States.