Baltic VIP Ltd. is opening a Tallinn office to increase exposure and presence in Estonia for both local clients and internationally based clients seeking to localize their products and services
This role will suit a young minded person with initiative and drive. You will be an ideas person, capable of delivering under pressure who can provide support and deliver at all stages of a project.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities within the local market.
• Manage and co-ordinate localization and globalization projects.
• Co-ordinate multilingual conference requirements
• Manage local linguistic and outsourced resources.
• Provide editorial/quality control over all Estonian projects.
• Educated to degree level with a minimum of a Bachelor in linguistics.
• Excellent written and spoken Estonian and English.
• Organized, technically aware with ability to learn quickly and adapt to various situations.
• Experience with MS Office 2000 suite or greater.
Baltic VIP offers an intensive 4-6 weeks training program which is hands-on within the Tallinn office. You may also be required to spend a few days in Riga working from the Latvian / London office.
The successful candidate will also be trained with new technologies including Trados, Deja Vu, Office 2003, Crystal reports as well as training in process control, project management and quality control.