Are you a fun and outgoing person who loves the outdoors and is a bit of a history and culture nerd?
Maybe you are a party animal capable of chaining one night out after another while making sure everybody around you is having a blast too?
We are a chain of hostels in the old town of Tallinn and we are looking for active and friendly people to run either our day trips outside of Tallinn or our Pub Crawls in the city.
- for our tour guide positions we need people with the knowledge or the interest to show the hidden marvels that Estonia has outside of Tallinn. Guides who like to communicate and remain friendly, knowing how to adapt to the different moods of the guests and trying to make sure everyone is having a great time.
We cover right now the Lahemaa National Park and a day trip on the west side of Tallinn all the way to Paldiski and Rummu.
- our pub crawl leaders should be fun, loud, and capable of partying whilst remaining responsible enough to take care of all the guests, making sure they are having the night of their lives, day in and day out. Social skills are mandatory and mad beer pong skills a plus!
If you feel like you can fill either of the positions, don’t hesitate contacting us!
- excellent English skills
- permit of working in Estonia (you must have estonian ID card and bank account)
- being responsible and trustworthy
- being a very social and communicative person
- customer service experience is not required, but appreciated
- we are hiring full time workers (being able to work 4-5 times/week)
- decent salary
- friendly, international environment
- flexible schedule (choose the days you work)
- discounts in partner hostels around Europe
- good times with a fun team of young people