This role is responsible for:
- Responsible for the day to day support of Tivoli Systems Management services with Unix or Intel endpoints including maintenance and upgrade of the Tivoli Product set. Due to the nature of the environment, there is often a necessity to carry out scheduled work outside of working hours.
- At least 12 months AIX 4.x or 5.x experience.
- At least 12 months IBM Tivoli Product experience (V3.7 or above) predominantly TEC, Distributed Monitoring and Framework.
- Tivoli Inventory.
- Tivoli Software Distribution.
- Problem Determination & analysis skills.
- Performance Monitoring & analysis.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- High standard of change and problem management.
- Must have excellent team working skills balanced with ability to work alone and a positive attitude.
- Understanding of Tivoli Toolset and systems management principles.
- Network interfaces.
- Customer focus.
- Use of problem and change management tools.
- Good general IT literacy.
- Tivoli Configuration Manager.
- Tivoli ITM.
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler.
- HACMP for TWS.
- French or German would be an advantage.
Other Relevant Information:
- Candidate must be prepared to work within a team on a standby rota for 24x7 support of customer systems and will be expected to perform some out of hours work in order to support customer changes.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they can effectively manage their workloads, be proactive and flexible in their approach to work.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment with a leading IT company.
- Interesting working conditions and benefits.
- Work for IBM directly or through partnership companies.