They are now searching for Testers to join a team responsible for testing their application Software and Specialist modules.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and there is a relocation package for those moving from outside the UK. Our client fully embraces new technology and support their teams by their commitment to learning and development. They use Agile and continuous delivery techniques to deliver their projects, and the successful candidates will be able to work on the testing of their internal products and their next generation software.
If this description appeals to you and you can deliver skills to match, our client would be very keen to hear from you.
Desirable Skills and Experience.
• 12– 18 months proven track record of working as a professional tester on a variety of test projects, including system testing, integration testing and regression.
• Experience of creating, maintaining and executing manual and automated test scripts using Selenium and SoapUI.
• Experience of testing in an Agile environment, preferably using Scrum.
• Evidence of creating test plans, test cases, test scripts, reporting defects and defect fix testing.
• Experience in insurance and/or finance industry would be advantageous.
• Evidence of strong team work, problem solving, good communication skills and working in a fast paced dynamic development.
• Ideally specialist software testing skills and knowledge of structured software testing methodologies gained through formal training (e.g. ISEB foundation accreditation) or Insurance industry recognised accreditation or formal programming training to enable complex automated test scripts to be produced.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are entitled to live and work in the UK.
All applications should be sent in English, as the role is based in the UK, this will be an indication of your proficiency in written English.
Please Note: Due to the nature of our business all successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records and Credit Reference checks.