• SW design for production test systems;
• Creation, optimization and support of programs for various types of production in ES Center;
• System administration of work-station and server files;
• Testing results data processing and reporting;
• Updating operational systems and appendices;
• Ordering of necessary spare parts and additive materials for inspection machines;
• Realization of maintenance service, repair and calibrating for inspection systems;
• Contact support with inspection system suppliers and service representatives;
• Tracking of new systems types and research of new inspection methods (Gage R&R Analysis).
• Engineering degree in Electronics or IT area;
• Fluent spoken and written English;
• Experience of programming language such as: C, Delphi, Java;
• Customer orientation;
• Teamwork orientation;
• Balances communication.
• Innovative and good working atmosphere;
• Possibilities for international career;
• Motivation and Compensation System based on work results.