You will be the team leader and member of the Corporate Test Design team. You will be responsible for leading projects and daily operations of the test team. As well as you will be responsible the development of test systems, providing support for customer projects and production test support team.
- Leading the test development teams activities and daily operations - including , project planning and price calculation for the customer.
- Key contact point for testing matters inside the company and towards the customer.
- Test system definition and development on the base of the customer requirements.
- Defining requirements with the customer. Ensuring that the needs of the customer are fulfilled, by having ongoing communication with the customer, and the test design project members, during the project.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters degree. Speciality - computer science, electronics or in a corresponding area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in test methodologies and test automation, and a few years of experience in project management and/or team leading.
- Experience in developing Test systems, especially from the system level point of view.
- Project management and team leading experience.
- Work experience in programming Test systems software.
- Good knowledge of analog and digital electronics, including reading and understanding schematics
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, National Instruments, Lab view and Test Stand
- Knowledge of database programming like access
- Knowledge of most common communication protocols (e.g. GPIB, RS, CAN, SPI etc.)
- Good maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of MS office tools.
- Capability to communicate technical topics with customers and production support team.
- Proactive and honest in nature, able to collaborate with colleagues
We will offer for you an interesting and challenging position in a growing international company. You will have a great career opportunities and a competitive salary.