ABB Drives & Renewables factory is looking for a Test engineer who is responsible for developing the reliability test systems for frequency converters.
- Creating automated test setups of frequency converters.
- Solving technical issues and problems
- Installation and adjustment of PLC components and sensors
- Database creation
- Analyzing of the data
- University degree in technical science (automation, mechatronics, electrical Drives or IT)
- Good level in C# programming.
- Good written and oral English language (including technical English)
- Readiness for team work
- Basic skills in electrical engineering
We also appreciate:
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Previous work experience in PLC programming
- Responsible and interesting work in international company
- Good work environment and working conditions
- Excellent opportunity to belong to a team of professionals
- Remarkable experience and challenging tasks
- Work related training in an international company
- Possibility to collaborate with colleagues from other countries
- Benefits provided to ABB employees incl. free bus transportation to work from Tallinn, Maardu and Keila