Test Development Engineer Software position is opened in Test Development & Maintenance department. Department is responsible to specify, design, integrate, verify and release Production Test System to support new product industrialization on time, on quality and on cost.
Primary Responsibilities are:
• to be responsible for preparation and release of test setups for production test systems;
• to work on test system performance and stability improvement;
• to support product designers in prototype debugging and performance evaluation;
• to participate in production yield improvement activities;
• to be involved in test methods improvement and new test method implementation and verification.
The suitable candidate should have:
• bachelor’s degree or above in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Automation or equivalent;
• experience with the C#, C++ or other object oriented programming;
• knowledge in measurement automation and instrument control;
• fluent in English, speaking and writing;
• knowledge of telecommunication measurement instrumentation;
• knowledge with software version control tools;
• former experience with design for production test.
The company offers employees thorough training and the possibility for personal development training. It also offers an international supportive team to work in. The company has developed a diverse package for salary and motivation which will be introduced further if we meet.
The competition will be carried out by Personalitöö OÜ. Feel free to apply through CV Online and CV Keskus until 26.10.2014.