Test Design Engineer is member of a Corporate Design Service Team. Test Design Engineer is responsible for the developing of test system software and providing support for the customer and production test support team.
- Test system SW development at the base of the customers requirements.
- Defining requirements with the customer and Test Services Manager.
- Responsible for the developenent of test system SW.
- Ensuring that the needs of the customer are fulfilled, by having ongoing communication with the customer, and the test design project members, during the project
- Bachelor Degree or Masters degree. Speciality: computer science, electronics or a corresponding area
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test methodologies and test automation
- Experience in developing Test systems.
- Work experience in Test system software programming ,using LabVIEW, Visual Basic, TestStand.
- Should be an expert in National Instruments Labview and TestStand
- Good knowledge of Visual Basic
- Knowledge of database programming, like access
- Knowledge of analog and digital electronics, including reading and understanding schematics
- Knowledge of most common communication protocols (e.g. GPIB, RS, CAN, SPI etc.)
- Good maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of MS office tools.
- Capability to communicate technical topics with customers and production support team.
- Proactive and honest in nature, able to collaborate with colleagues
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
We will offer for you an interesting and challenging position in a growing international company. You will have a great career opportunities and a competitive salary.