Our client is looking for several Testing consultants in Vilnius, Lithuania.
As a Test Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, evaluating testability and working with test coverage definition and prioritization. You will also review & write test cases, allocate test data, form test sets, participate in test execution planning, execute test cases, analyzing results, logging and follow up incidents. We will expect you to be independent and proactive, both in terms of working within Test project and in terms of relation to Designers/Developers/Requirement staff and consultants.
Profile: * used to work as Test analyst/System tester, i.e. with a good knowledge of business logics and processes, system logics and technical infrastructure functionality
* used to work with test tools, e.g. QC Test director, Incident (Bug/Defect/CR) handling and Test reporting.
* easily understand defined processes and procedures and being able to align own way of working
* industries, analytical and careful in examination of results
* very good co-operation and communication skills
* experience in the banking area
* very good English skills
Good salary and modern working environment