Are you the Technical Writer we're looking for?
This role requires a solid understanding of technology and software development processes, as well as the ability to describe them to all audiences. The person in this role should be an energetic self-starter who has good communication skills and is a team player.
How we'd like you to help us:
• Performing usability and other tests to ensure documentation is accurate
• Reviewing current documentation and implementing improvements to its organization
• Organizing information obtained from subject matter experts such as software engineers, quality assurance engineers, and other specialists
• Interviewing and gathering information from different parties about technical specifications
• Attending technology teams’ meetings (Scrum ceremonies and other) as necessary
• Creating written documents in a clear and concise manner to be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences
• Creating illustrations to technical documentation
• Providing constructive feedback as and when needed
• Editing release notes
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
• Usability and testing skills and an understanding of user experience
• Good interviewing and listening skills
• Ability to use a wide range of tools for text and image editing
• Good technical understanding related to software development
• A solid understanding of programming principles
• Ability to work independently and also within a team
• Spoken and written English skills equivalent to a native speaker level
• Computer science related degree and/or at least 3 years of work experience in a similar role
• Confidence to challenge the status quo and suggest improvements
• Reliability, responsibility, self-control
• Attention to detail, punctuality and organization
Compensation and perks
• You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
• We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
• We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
• Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.