Job Description / Requirements:
- Realize knowledge gathering process in specified area under supervision.
- Evaluate the success of the training to ensure that by the end the sessions each trainee fully understands the systems and is able to operate them within their role.
- Create training documentation, Trainers notes, Help guides etc; regularly review existing training documentation to ensure they reflect current practice.
- Take full responsibility for quality and timelines of own work, whether working alone or participating in a team assignment.
- Evaluates the feedback from participants for assigned areas of responsibility and makes necessary changes to courses.
- Deliver complete and accurate training courses to meet project timescales and demand, within budget, whilst working to constantly changing deadlines and ensuring quality of information.
- In addition the postholder would need to
- To plan for and deliver courses to ensure that the delegates attending the course are able to attain the course objectives.
- To build working relationships with other areas of IS and the business to enable essential understanding of the IS applications and DHL business.
- Learn quickly how the application works and fits into the business in a complex technical and business environment.
Behavioural skills required:
- Customer Focus
- Interacting with People
- Oral Expression
- Planning and Organisation
- Written Expression
Communicating effectively in writing.
Technical and Other knowledge & skills required
- Familiar with IT industry standards
- Proficient in Training Techniques for creating and delivering effective training.
- Proficient in Presentation Techniques for delivering effective presentations.
- Familiar with Report Writing Techniques for writing effective reports / documentation.