Playtech Service Operations division is looking for a Technical Account Manager.
Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the keeper of availability and technical integrity of Playtech services offered to our VIP customers (licensees). TAM acts as the single focal point of communication between licensee organization and Playtech internal divisions involved in all technical aspects of our licensee’s business and everyday operations.
• Overseeing the handling and full awareness of all licensee support requests, incidents, software defects, problems and risks. Acting as the first point of escalation in those domains for the licensee and mutually managing an up-to-date prioritized list of open topics, ensuring that these are prioritized correctly and being handled in the most efficient manner without unneccessary delays.
• Cooperating with different development and operation teams within Playtech to facilitate the troubleshooting and resolution of major issues on infrastructure and software level. Coordinating investigation and troubleshooting with 3rd parties in case of integrated solutions or involvement of regulatory authorities.
• Maintaining the availability and technical integrity of Playtech services offered to a licensee, identifying and raising risks that may have negative impact on the desired level of service.
• Verifying the maintainability of new products and services and ensuring that business development activities do not affect the availability of production services.
• Producting various operational reports for internal audiences and incident/problem/service level summary reports to licensee.
• Gaining full understanding of licensee services, logical setup of solutions and 3rd party integrations and becoming the most knowlegeable person in this area. Maintaining up to date overview of licensees operation, developments, site setup, etc., sharing this information with all interested parties in Playtech.
• Aligning licensee operational procedures (incident, problem, release&testing, change management) with their counterparts in licensee organization, identifying support improvement opportunities and managing support optimization programs with licensee.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in one or more technical areas:
• Technical project management
• Linux administration – Centos preferred
• Virtualization (Vmware ESXi and vCenter)
• Networking (Cisco switches and routers, Checkpoint firewall, F5 Load Balancer)
• EMC storage
• Oracle database
• Application Middleware (Java VM, Apache, Tomcat, PHP)
• The candidate must be willing to build competence in all of these areas.
In addition, we expect candidate to be:
• Good teamplayer, who can also solve problems independently if needed
• Fluent in English oral and written
• Have good oral and written communication skills
• Personal development and realization
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise
• Motivating work environment
• Motivating colleagues