Products: Sensors, microscopes, measuring instruments, and vision recognition systems
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
• Technical customer service to troubleshoot difficulties by email and phone.
• Supporting Field Sales Engineers with technical information
• Training Sales Engineers in the technical applications and advantages of new products
• Occasionally travelling with Sales Engineers to provide technical support in sales
• Noting frequently recurring problems for follow-up by management in the manufacturing
• Assisting with repairs
• You should have either one of the following:
A) Bachelor degree in electronics
B) Associate Degree / Technician qualification in electronics
• A good, usable level of English language; additional languages are beneficial.
• A strong interest in technology
• You will receive an unlimited employment contract directly with the employer
• Intensive technical training
• An international environment dealing with customers and colleagues from across Europe, and the chance to use your English.
• Excellent perspectives for career advancement
• Salary package around 35-43,000 EUR (depending on experience)