We expect you to be able to:
• organize regular asessment of Group credit risk profile, including credit risk reporting and portfolio analyses;
• perform strategic portfolio analyses, including stress-testing and forecasting;
• provide input for portfolio quality steering;
• lead risk reporting and data quality improvement projects;
• build and manage risk reporting and portfolio analyses team (cross-border).
We expect you to have:
• university degree;
• strong professional background
• 3-5 years of practical experience in managing teams or large scale projects (preferably cross-border);
• active and with initiative (internal drive);
• good communication and presentation skills;
• high personal standards;
• excellent English language skills.
• to face a proffesional challenge at the level of Hansabank Group;
• to attain new achievements in a dynamic work environment at the company with the reputation for being the best employer;
• opportunity to create and manage a success-oriented team;
• outstanding financial rewarding for excellent professional and personal performance;
• additional holidays, health insurance, and more than 40 others benefits enjoyed only by employees of Hansabank Group.