For the new Customer Logistic organization that will be established in Tallinn, Ericsson is seeking experienced, talented and proactive individual who are looking for a new challenge to work with financial, logistic and sourcing aspects within the Logistic Services area. The successful candidate will have to be result oriented with analytical abilities and practical experience.
The team leader will be responsible for coordination of all activities for a specific Region, Market Unit (MU) or a Local Company. This person has the responsibility for progress reporting and planning of the work.
Team leader shall have the ability to communicate with the internal Ericsson interfaces regarding the information produced and provided by the team.
This person has the responsibility for quality assurance of the work performed within the team.
The Team Leader will be reporting to the Line Manager of the Order desk.
- At least 3 years of professional working experience
- Computer skills, been working with the most common Microsoft Office tools
- Experience from working with a business and financial administration tool, preferable SAP/R3
- Supply Chain knowledge and experience
- Analytical and basic financial skills
- Good communication skills in writing and verbal
- Strong business focus and goal orientation
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize activities within the defined areas of responsibility
- Team player, experience from team work
- Ability to make decisions based on input and background data
- High sense of accuracy and systematic thinking
- Fluent English in writing and verbal
- Other international language skills such as a Scandinavian language, German or French are valued.
- Finalized an academic degree or almost completed within Finance, Economics or Technical areas
- Technical understanding in Telecommunication solutions
- Opportunity to be part of the professional team securing the delivery of the new technology to our European customers
- Possibility to develop professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.