- Taken care of horses (feeding, cleaning boxes, bringing in and
- Preparing for riding, and warming up training horses
- Maintenance and cleaning other stable facilities
- Helping customers
This is two jobs -one for a girl, and one for a boy.
The boy must could work in the stable, and the girl must be able to ride the horses
- Positive and have a good sense of humor
- Used to work in a stable and take care of horses (also stallions)
- Interested in riding, or at least with some experience
- Ready for work, and ability to continue until it is finished
- Able to manage challenges on your own
- Good to keep things in order
- Committed to horsemanship and welfare for animals
- Non smoker
- Able to make your own food
- Acquaintance to Friesian horses
- Good knowledge to breeding, inseminations and foaling
- Own – but small - room with private bathroom and television.
- Common apartment with kitchen and living room, television
- Working scheme with every second weekend off.
- A salary according to your skills
- A job in a family business, where we also care about people