Employer: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• . To perform company approved tricks, sleight of hand etc for guests during meal times in the dining room, on Lido and along the promenade
• . To evenly distribute his time among tables in the dining room
• To assist the Maitre D’ where/if needed in resolving guest issues, pacifying upset guests, etc.
• To visit all VIP tables at beginning of the cruise
• To be well informed about all guests activities on board
• To professionally conduct a Magic Seminar training activity for guests, in consultation with the F&B Manager and Cruise Director, & subject to lounge availability
• To conduct at least two sessions with the children at Camp Carnival, in consultation with the Youth Director & F&B Manager.
• To randomly entertain guests on the Lido
• To randomly entertainment guests along the promenade at his discretion
• To assist the Bar Manager if needed in resolving guest issues, pacifying upset guests
• Punctually attend all meetings as required by the management.
• To attend all safety drills as requested by the ship's command.
- At least 20 years of age
- Good English
- Hospitable personality
- Relevant work experience
Work on cruise ships sailing around the World - combine work and travel, but be ready for hard work!
Food, accommodation, and insurance expenses are covered by the company.
Work experience in International team.