The main job responsibilities are as follows:
• Execute integration and verification tests on new software/hardware deliveries.
• Participate in the management of the System Software Baselines.
• Coordinate system modifications and maintenance activities.
• Analyze and follow-up system problems.
• technical education in information technology and/or computer science.
• Practical experience with verification and integration processes for real-time safety critical systems.
• Good knowledge of software testing techniques and tools.
• Knowledge of ATM (air traffic management) systems would be an advantage.
• Excellent command of English.
An attractive salary, including social security and pensions provisions, is offered.