We are recruiting a system specialist to join our IT Support Systems and Platforms team. You will be working with all operational areas of the team, which involves the development and maintenance of UNIX/LINUX and Win based systems. The important part of the assignment is interworking with other departments and other Tele2 ventures while defining the system requirements, setting up the user processes and running the implementation projects.
We are looking forward to a candidate with an advanced communications skills, fluent in estonian and english languages, with willingness to learn new technologies, abilities to effectively handle challenging situations, balance multiple priorities and an experience of working with high availability systems.
• Must have 3 or more years of overall experience and at least one year working in a large scale/ enterprise wide (30+ server environment)
• Solid knowledge in UNIX & LINUX systems engineering and administration
• Must possess experience with hardware and software installation, backup/recovery, performance monitoring, and problem solving
• Experience with Shell and AWK scripts
• Ability of setting up certificate based (SSA) connections and VPNs
• Experience and understanding of storage and SAN environment.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing principles, firewalls, Wireless Networks
• Basic knowledge on SQL
• Readiness to work in a call-on-duty arrangement
Additional advantages would be
• Experience in Project Management
• Experience with Oracle Database administration
• Experience with Cisco routers and switches
Flexible and open working culture
Good experience working in the international team
Further career opportunities in the Tele2 Group (26 countries)
Competitive salary and benefits package