The person will work with direct technical customer support, system configuration, set-up and system analysis of different IT applications within the archiving & print preprocessing area.
He/she will also have an overall responsibility for starting services for new customers, new file formats and setting up the support processes.
- Good knowledge and experience of technical customer support. By this we mean that the person must have worked in close contact with customers and work in a "customer friendly" way.
- Good knowledge of IT applications in general, but especially archiving solutions, different document formats and the AFP print file format
- Preferably previous work as system developer, which means that the person is knowledgable of how programs are constructed and familiar with system configuration
- Good knowledge and interest in databases, especially DB2 databases
- Good knowledge and interest of the design of different file formats
- A big allround interest in technical IT-systems and applications
- At least 3 years working experience with IT-systems on at least an advanced support level, but preferably with system configuration or development
- Excellent ability of talking english is a demand
- At least 2-years of education at university level in computer technology
- Pingelist ja huvitavat tööd
- Tööle vastavat tasu