Are you the System Architect we're looking for?
We are building new platforms, hiring more quickly than ever, and attracting more and more customers with our ethical and responsible approach. That means now is a particularly exciting time to join us. If you want to join us on our journey to becoming a household name, send your application our way!
How we'd like you to help us:
- Interact with stakeholders to ensure architecture meets their requirements
- Define, document and communicate architecture, including deployment and maintenance
- Provide input and advice on tools, environments, and products
- Mentor fellow team members
- Monitor implementation and make sure that architecture is implemented correctly
- Resolve technical problems and disputes around architecture
- Perform regular architecture reviews
- Plan new architecture integration
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- 5-10 years’ experience in software development, preferably in or relating to the financial industry
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Hands-on knowledge of modern programming languages and tools (Node.js and PHP7 required)
- Working knowledge of agile software development processes
- Leadership skills and a teamwork attitude, combined with an ability to work independently
- The confidence to challenge the status quo and suggest improvements
- Reliability, responsibility, self-control
- Attention to detail, punctuality, and an organized approach
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field of study
Compensation and perks
- You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We do everything in our power to promote a healthy lifestyle: You'll benefit from sporting and medical benefits, counselling when you need it, a masseur in the office, healthy snacks in the kitchen, and regular health check-ups.
- We're proud of the fun, friendly, and comfortable work environment we've created. We celebrate work anniversaries and birthdays, have a recreation room, and arrange many great team events.
- Your perks will also include Estonian language courses, extra vacation days for special life events, and parking discounts.