We expect you to participate in IT projects as the person who describes the requirements of the internal client, analyzes them and specifies the software solution in cooperation with other employees of Markets Area. Main focus is on requirements engineering and modular solution design using UML modelling tools.
System analysts are working together with IT architecture committee members and architecture office to bring innovation into architecture of existing systems and to design advanced banking solutions in future-oriented manner.
The main internal clients are Group Markets division, Markets Risk Management, Markets Operations and Treasury.
Your success is assured by:
- higher education or in acquisition (preferably in IT field);
- analytic and solution oriented thinking;
- strong experience in requirements engineering and modelling (using UML);
- experience in data-modelling;
- general knowledge of software development frameworks and solution delivery processes;
- staying in touch with new trends and methods;
- spoken and written English.
- challenging work with an excellent team of IT specialists in a multinational organization;
- personal development possibilities