- analyzes the business requirements gathered from the market and product management in the company, derives use cases and functional flows, and builds the system;
- assists the management on the coordination of cross-R&D activities and internal projects, including aspects in release management and quality assurance;
- maintains the knowledge about the functionality and features of the product and its internal and external interfaces.
- excellent analytical thinking and ability to focus on details;
- at least few years of experience in a software development company, understanding of development methodologies and product life cycle;
- background of working with technologies, programming languages and databases;
- relevant academic education, preferably in Computer Science;
- excellent interpersonal, teamwork and presentation skills;
- very good written and spoken English.
- experience of system analysis is a big advantage;
- familiarity with computer graphics, gaming or gambling industries.
- personal development and realization;
- motivating colleagues;
- rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise.