• analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications and design;
• specify system requirements for development team; describe and model use cases and functional flows;
• perform developed system testing and technical reviews;
• document created solution and maintain system documentation up-to-date;
• guide developers during system development as well as perform end-users’ trainings;
• maintain knowledge about functionality and features of the product, internal and external interfaces as well as business domain knowledge;
• assist management on coordination of cross-areas activities and internal projects, including aspects in release management and quality assurance.
• excellent analytical thinking and ability to focus on details;
• outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills;
• experience in technical documenting and sound modeling skills;
• fair understanding of development methodologies and technologies;
• higher education (graduated or acquiring);
• good English (both verbal and written);
• Estonian and Russian language (verbal) is a plus.
• great personal development possibilities in multinational team;
• challenging work with diverse group of talented and experienced IT specialists.