The main responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain, and support technical services and related components;
- Evaluate the impact of assigned work orders (accept/reject);
- Provide recommendations how to improve availability, capacity, scalability, manageability, and security;
- Fulfill roles in processes (ITILv3: configuration, change, problem, incident etc): be owner, provide 2nd level support.
You are the right person for this position if you have:
- Experience in respective area (at least 2 years);
- Comprehensive infrastructure background, experience in managing, maintaining; and supporting infrastructure solutions;
- Knowledge of latest technology, solutions and industry trends in job scheduling, data access and loading and file exchange areas;
- Basic Unix/Linux and network administration skills;
- Basic Shell (sh, bash, ksh etc), Perl/Python, C/C++/Java and SQL (Oracle) programming skills;
- Analytical and documentation skills;
- Communication and collaboration skills;
- Good English (oral and written).
- Possibility to work in innovative field of technology;
- Work with an excellent team of IT specialists;
- Great possibilities for professional development.