System administrator (DevOps engineer in perspective)
- maintenance and development of the current infrastructure of the project
- concern for security (vpn, updates, firewall, acesses and keys administration, back-ups)
- protecting systems against failures
- maintaining CI/CD processes
- support of developers team
Here's what you need to do:
- server farm on Ubuntu
- ansible for adjusting and automating
- nodejs and pm2 for web work and internal APIs
- cloudfire, nginx
- database administration: mongodb, postgresql, mysql and others.
- work experience with Docker and other virtualization systems
- work experience with CI/CD based on Gitlab
Interesting job in a company which continues to expand on IT market.
Career Path & Opportunities to Grow.
Please attach a cover letter with a request for the expected salary