The main responsibilities:
• Administrate and support Cisco switch environment in LT HQ, NOC and branches (3650 and 3750 series, 4500 and 6500 series core switches);
• Support physical cabling on HQ and IT building (switch cabling, fiber optics, NOC patching) with partners;
• Administrate and support LT branch and ATM network on Juniper devices (SSG5 and ISG1000 devices). Be responsible for Juniper NSM environment in LT;
• Support other areas on works in NOC and other server rooms in LT (hardware installation and demotion);
• Participate Group projects according to needs and abilities;
• Administrate and support Checkpoint firewalls on basic level if needed (senior administrator vacation);
• Support EE and LV network infrastructure remotely if needed;
• Resolve incidents in LT assigned to network area by helpdesk or escalate them;
• Replace senior network administrator during vacations and holidays.
You are the right person for this position if you have/are:
• Network administrator experience (up to 3 years);
• Knowledge about network design and cabling (FO and CAT standards);
• Knowledge about network protocols standards and device architecture;
• Knowledge about Cisco switching and Juniper VPN;
• Background from monitoring/helpdesk and working with big infrastructure is a plus;
• Checkpoint experience is a plus;
• Higher education or in acquisition;
• Reliability and conscientiousness; adaptable and quick learner;
• Very good skills in Lithuanian and English language (oral and written).
• Possibility to work in innovative field of technology;
• Challenging work in a multinational team;
• Work with an excellent team of IT specialists;
• Great possibilities for professional development.