The main responsibilities:
• Managing Windows-based server systems:
1. MS Exchange
2. MS Office Communicator Server
3. MS based file servers;
• Maintain, tune and patch systems for optimum performance and security;
• Ensure changes are planned and implemented in a sound low risk manner, without creating system outages;
• Support and maintain end user requirements, including troubleshooting, account maintenance and training.
You are the right person for this position if you have/are:
• Knowledge about windows- based server systems;
• Knowledge about MS Active Directory;
• 3+ years working experience as system administrator (Windows);
• Working with big infrastructure is a plus;
• MS Exchange administration experience is a plus;
• MCSE, MCSA or other vendor based certificate is a plus;
• Experience in managing VMware- based systems is a plus;
• Higher education or in acquisition;
• Very good English language skills (oral and written);
• Readiness to work during evening hours and weekends (occasionally).
• Great possibilities for professional development, inc. broad experience with large-scale infrastructure solutions and knowledge of future directions in specific technology domain;
• Challenging work with an excellent team of IT specialists in a multinational team.