Runway BPO, a leading European International Business Process Outsourcing company, provides European and Scandinavian businesses with full-scope nearshoring services whilst placing quality as our top priority. During the last 15 years we have become a multi-lingual and multi-tower BPO company, providing Nordic, Western European and multinational businesses with cost-effective nearshoring services, performed by 1100 motivated and friendly employees operating from 9 different offices in 5 European countries.
The candidates we are looking for have excellent communication and listening skills, are exceptional problem solvers and like to help people. Customer Service Specialists answer customer´s questions with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience. The work is about providing customer service to Reise Service Deutchland’s clients about their traveling plans. Or additionally, providing customer service for Bosch and Siemens home appliances’ user hot to maintain their equipment.
• Willingness to help and solve requests;
• Good verbal Swedish;
• Good command of English;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Patience, positivity, friendliness and willingness to help;
• Previous experience in customer service and travelling will be considered as an advantage.
• International environment and valuable experience;
• Competitive salary and individual bonuses;
• Team building events;
• Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
• Positive colleagues;
• Paid training;
• Possibility to work either in our Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, please apply by submitting your CV in English.
Please, note that we will only contact second round candidates who will meet the requirements as set above.