- Driving improvements of the supply chain together with our suppliers;
- Proactively work with limitations of flexibility and material constraints. Suggest and implement changes to eliminate those;
- Develop and implement logistic solutions to improve the material flow throughout the supply chain;
- Perform long and short-term risk analysis to identify and prevent supply problems of specific commodities;
- Participate in NPI projects to ensure that the right supplier and logistics setup is made.
- Higher education that contributes to the achievement of professional goals;
- work experience in logistics, material management and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of Estonian and Russian is a plus;
- Computer skills in the scope of the programmes necessary for working in the position;
- Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
- Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.