-handle orders of electronical devices and follow up deliveries.
- university degree (or studies in process), preferably in Business Administration;
- fluent in oral and written English;
- good MS Office computer skills, preferably experienced in handling orders and ERP system);
- focused on customer service and solutions;
- good communication, organising skills and willingness for teamwork;
- high sense of accuracy, systematic thinking and responsibiliity.
- previous work experience in purchase or logistic field;
- additional language skills.
- stable work in a professional and international work environment;
- modern working conditions.