For the new Customer Logistic organization that will be established in Tallinn, Ericsson is seeking experienced, talented and proactive individual who are looking for a new challenge to work with financial, logistic and sourcing aspects within the Logistic Services area. The successful candidate will have to be result oriented with analytical abilities and practical experience.
Supply Coordinators are expected to perform the work that is planned and scheduled by the team leader, on time and with quality.
Ability to handle and deliver routine work successfully with pride and quality is a must for this position.
Depending on the business complexity when handling orders in SAP, different competences must be utilized.
Tasks to be handled are
- Receive register, schedule, confirm, follow-up, and close orders according to the HW/SW order flow in SAP.
- Based on frame agreement place Purchase Orders (PO) of standard HW/SW from internal and external suppliers to fulfill requirements in received orders
- Handle customer claims and buy back tasks
- Inform Order Desk about relevant changes and delays in the supply program as soon as they are detected
- Escalate delivery problems for all suppliers according to existing routines
- Give information on new products to Master Data function (GMDM) for registration in SAP/MUS
- At least 3 years of professional working experience
- Computer skills, been working with the most common Microsoft Office tools
- Experience from working with a business and financial administration tool, preferable SAP/R3
- Supply Chain knowledge and experience
- Analytical and basic financial skills
- Good communication skills in writing and verbal
- Strong business focus and goal orientation
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize activities within the defined areas of responsibility
- Team player, experience from team work
- Ability to make decisions based on input and background data
- High sense of accuracy and systematic thinking
- Fluent English in writing and verbal
- Other international language skills such as a Scandinavian language, German or French are valued.
Each employee shall have such properties that they
- Are securing customer satisfaction regarding activities related to the supply.
- Are able to handle flexibility
- Are to provide results despite stress
- Service minded and have a willingness to solve problems
- Are positively use change, are being proactive and have a passion exceed the expectations
- Opportunity to be part of the professional team securing the delivery of the new technology to our European customers
- Possibility to develop professional competence;
- Organisational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.