- You provide the link between TMEM and our component suppliers.
- You support them from product development through to pre-production and into mass production.
- You monitor the planning and development activities of up to 20 suppliers throughout Europe.
-You continuously promote innovations and improvements, and ensure on-time preparation following Toyota Production System manufacturing techniques such as ‘Just in Time’.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- 2-4 years experience in a logistics, quality or production department, preferably in the automotive industry or in a mass production environment
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including negotiation skills and active listening
- Hands-on approach, flexible mind
- Willing to travel extensively throughout Europe
A challenging position in an advanced automotive environment, with many international contact. Continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. The salary is competitive and added with extra-legal benefits.