Do you want to put your know-how and skills to use where they are needed? Do you want to work abroad and experience different cultures? Then the Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) is your ideal partner for finding a responsible position in the field of development policy. We place highly qualified staff with employers in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe.
The Ministry for Health in Kyrgyzstan/Bishkek is looking for a
Strategic HR Management Officer
We are looking for you:The Ministry for Health in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan requires your expertise to draw up a strategy for modern HR management at a new perinatal care centre. This strategic approach, which is being implemented for the first time, is intended to serve as a model for future health centres and professionalise HR management in the healthcare sector. The perinatal centre will accommodate approximately 100 patients with complex care needs.
Your tasks will involve:
- Preparing a needs-based HR strategy
- Advising on the implementation of the strategy, particularly with regard to staff recruitment, development and monitoring
- Drawing up requirements profiles for the posts to be filled
- Training Ministry employees in the HR strategy
- University degree in human resource management, health management, psychology or another subject relevant to the post
- Several years’ experience in strategic HR, ideally in the healthcare sector or nursing
- Experience with IT-based HR management systems
- Ideally knowledge of perinatal care
- Fluent business English and good knowledge of Russian
What we can offer you:
- An interesting and varied job with direct responsibility in an international environment
- Collaboration with other development cooperation organisations
- Professional preparation for your foreign assignment
- A local employment contract as an integrated expert for an initial two-year period, with the possibility of an extension
- Attractive monthly salary top-ups and social security benefits in addition to your local salary.
One person can make a difference
Interested?Please submit your application in English or German language using our online portal at www.cimonline.de where you will also find further information on the services we offer. For more information, please contact:
Ms. Cornelia Consolati