CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
Responsible for the day to day Shop operations including planning, administration and general management issues, which include supervision of sales staff, marketing and merchandizing, logistics, inventory and warehouse operations, to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are given at all times.
• Minimum of 8 years of directly related job experience
• University Graduate in any discipline preferred
• Ability to work in a high paced environment and to multitask
• Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
• Connect with and build meaningful relationships with customers and staff.
• Proven track record of driving sales and delivering financial results
• Determination and drive for results
• Diligent and conscientious
• Team player/commitment to group goals
• Honest and trustworthy
The company offers a very exciting and equally challenging job for our rapidly expanding retail business operations in Qatar and eventually in the rest of the GCC region.
The successful applicants will be provided free work visa and travel ticket to Qatar, monthly salary is tax free and the company has a fully structured Human Resources Team to provide assistance to new employees as they try to adjust with the new work environment. Assistance will include but not limited to finding suitable accommodation, transportation to and from work, and other related services which would be essential to make the new employee feel comfortable and be effective in the work environment.