CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
We are looking for full-time STATISTICAL PROGRAMMERS to our Tallinn and Tartu offices in Estonia.
Your responsibilities include for example:
- Programming all aspects of a clinical trial, from datasets to tables and figures.
- Preparing study documentation associated with statistical programming.
You can be starting your career in statistical programming or an experienced professional – we will tailor the role and agree your exact individual responsibilities based on your background and preferences. With us you can be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health. We will support your development and career progression by providing career path opportunities locally and as a part of global organization.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Educational background in statistics, mathematics, economics or another related field.
- An understanding of SAS or R programming language or good knowledge of other programming languages accompanied with the ability to learn a new one quickly.
- Precise, efficient, conscientious, and target-oriented attitude towards work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including fluent written and spoken English.
Preferred but not required qualifications include:
- Practical statistical programming experience.
- Experience in working in pharmaceutical industry or contract research organization, including the knowledge of clinical trials processes and regulations or Real-World Evidence studies.
- Basic knowledge of statistics in order to understand the specific needs in data derivation and output creation.
We offer a competitive salary along with other employee focused benefits for health and recreation. Our employees receive focused orientation training to ensure they are provided the best opportunities to perform their tasks. You will be working with talented colleagues who are looking forward to helping you grow as a professional. The working environment is vibrant with high-energy team collaboration and opportunities for personal development in a research-orientated industry. With us you can develop, not only your own career, but also a strongly growing international company.
Please send your application in English with your CV, cover letter and salary request by the 23rd of October to careers(ät)statfinn.com. Please write “STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER – Firstname Lastname, Working Location” as the email subject. Applications are reviewed continuously, so we encourage you to send your application soon.