M.H Alshaya CO. W.L.L was founded in 1890. Alshaya has become a byword for trading and commerce excellence in the Middle East with over 5000 employees. One of their many fields of activity is operating the Starbucks Coffee trademark. The first Middle East Starbucks Coffee store opened in Kuwait in 1999. Over 150 outlets are currently operating across nine Middle East markets: Kuwait, Lebanon, UAE, Qatar, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey and most recently Jordan, with many more new openings to come in the near future.
In Estonia, Alshaya cooperates with the licensed employee recruitment company Baltic Human Capital, which has operated on the Estonian labour market since 2002. Alshaya is offering a unique opportunity for ambitious people with excellent English speaking skills to make a career and work in sunny Kuwait!
- To regularly exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the stores within the assigned areas
- Coordination of work force from foreign countries
- Making Management staffing decisions and ensuring customer satisfaction & product quality
- Managing the area’s financial operations and managing safety and security within the area
- 3 - 5 years of management experience, preferably in food service or hotel industry;
- Excellent English language skills
- Familiarity with the financial aspect of stock and ordering
- Basic salary 18 000 GBP per year
- A motivating bonus system - potential 35% of salary + relocation
- Working visa