The staff consultant performs technical needs analysis, implements database design, ETL scripting, and BI reports as directed by senior consultants on projects. The staff consultant also monitors and operates the database and daily ETL operations. The role may require client-facing and carrying the accountability for client expectations management while delivering the services and solutions associated with the Teradata database.
The GCC Staff Consultant will report to the GCC Team Lead for DW services.
Attributes / Qualifications / Experience:
The candidate should ideally hold a bachelors degree and the following skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Strong technical skills
- Up to 1 year of experience
- Strong SQL and scripting skills
- Willingness to travel
- Self development with commitment to continuous learning.
- Fluent in English language
- Ability to manage independently critical situations
- Ability to work with customers, listen to their input and define requirements
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Data Warehousing design/development skills and technical judgment
- Willingness to grow and get more responsibility
- Dedication to success
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and complete development assignments
- Energetic and resourceful
- German speaking skills would be a plus
Knowledge of OLAP applications and Business Intelligence tools will be considered a bonus.
- an extensive training plan, consisting of class, web-based and on-job trainings, including opportunity to pass certification exams
- travel allowances depending on actual frequency of project-based travelling
- company credit card
- high-class worldwide travel insurance
- a pension plan
- a medical plan
- lunch vouchers
- one week of extra holidays (5 weeks in total)