Padise Manor is a historic boutique hotel featuring our own restaurant: Restaurant Ramm. The manor is a 45-minute drive to the South-West of Tallinn and 20 minutes drive from Keila. Our restaurant not only has A'la Carte service but we also cater large parties, weddings, seminars and we offer every morning breakfast to our guests of the hotel.
The Sous Chef will work directly with our Head Chef to help develop our restaurant menus/concept and work to keep our quality standards at the highest level possible. The Sous Chef plays a very important part in our business's team, being there to train new and current staff, be supportive and motivate other restaurant team members. The Sous Chef is responsible for helping with ordering of raw materials, working with the inventory system and keeping the restaurant documentation in order (office work). Working on floor is based on a monthly schedule.
Working with our team at Padise Manor is great opportunity for those in the culinary arts wanting to develop their skills in a high level kitchen. Our business is growing and have many opportunities available to grow your career in various areas of the hospitality field.
We are looking for someone who is:
– Is at least 18 years of age and can legally work in Estonia
– Can communicate in English
– Has experience in a previous restaurant or in food service
– Is responsible, trustworthy and has a positive outlook
– Is a team player who can jump in where needed
– Is an individual who can oversee the preparation of safe and delicious food and maintain a clean, neat and organized work space
– Is ready to give his/her best and to take pride in giving customers the best experience possible
– Is able to organize transportation to and from work
Our company would like to offer you:
- Work for a growing family owned business who take pride in their team
- To be able to work with a small and friendly team in a large kitchen with nice views
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for development and growth in our company (the sky is the limit!)
- Work on a monthly schedule
- Company/team outings and activities
- Company discounts
- Transportation Compensation (either public trasnportation or fuel compensation for your personal car)