You are responsible for the commodity strategy for passive components as well for Supplier Management for some large multicommodity suppliers. Price negotiation and new price implementation will also be a part of your job, in which you will also be responsible for purchase agreement negotiations, supplier relationship management as well as supplier evaluation and selections. Preferred supplier selection will also be your accountability and you will participate in process and tool development, implementation and management. In this position you will report to Senior Vice President, APAC & Global Sourcing. You will have chance to choose place of work. The role can be filled in any of Enics’ locations in Europe.
We expect you to fulfill the following qualifications and competencies:
• Educated to Master‘s degree level in engineering/economy
• Deep understanding of D/SCM and supply market
• Experience in electrical components
• Negotiation and leadership skills
• Understanding EMS business
• Target driven
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
• Customer understanding and strong result orientation
We offer you a challenging job in a motivational and international environment providing you the opportunity to further develop and strengthen your skills.