This position is for a Tester with a solid experience in writing procedures and test cases, ability to understand specification documents, with knowledge of manual software testing and software testing process.
· Testing of high-quality enterprise software product.
· Work closely with R&D to design test procedures that ensure quality and reliability prior to release of software .
· Design test strategies and write Test Procedures based on development and design specifications.
· Execute Test Procedures written by self and others covering the company products.
· Prepare input data files as required to support test procedures.
· Install Software to establish the test environment.
· Analyze test problems/failures.
· Report and track software problems using a defect tracking system.
· Bachelors degree (or final year at a university) in Computer Science, Scientific disciplines, or Engineering.
· Experience in software testing and/or quality assurance with an understanding of the software life cycle.
· Experience in designing and writing test procedures/ test cases.
· Knowledge of and experience with the Oracle database at the user level, and SQL language is extremely desirable.
· Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Good written and verbal English.
· Ability to work as part of an integrated team and with initiative to work successfully with minimal supervision.
· Work in a professional team.
. Using modern SW technologies.
· Flexible working time.
· Competitive salary.