Delivery Quality and Support has the full responsibility for support to all Application Management Delivery Departments within test and development environments, tools, release and test process and execution.
DTS sub-department has operational responsibility to provide well functioning development and test environments and tools on actual technical platforms. It supports Delivery Departments in increasing overall quality and efficiency of development, test and releasing.
The purpose of the position is to support implementation of changes developed by Delivery Department increasing overall quality and efficiency of development and test.
Key tasks and responsibilities for this position will be:
• change technical maturity and impact assessment;
• change preparation for releasing;
• being the point of contact for Delivery Department in implementation questions;
• providing domain-specific methodological and technical support to Delivery Department in relation to release and implementation processes;
• providing feedback to subdepartment manager regarding specific needs for tools/environments or release/test processes to support long-term strategic alignment;
• providing feedback to Delivery Department regarding development process and change preparation to ensure delivery alignment with release/testing processes;
• participating in DQS improvement initiatives and projects;
• ensuring sharing and reusing best practices within own sub-department as well as with other DTS sub-departments.
• a relevant university degree within IT or relevant work experience for at least 2 years;
• knowledge and experience in working with IT related issues;
• knowledge of software development process principles;
• basic knowledge of any of the following technologies and platforms: Weblogic, Java, Flash/Flex, Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Version control systems;
• good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressurized workload;
• very good communication skills in written and in oral. Working language in Group IT is English.
You have an advantage if you:
• are a good team player;
• are familiar with ITIL;
• are focused on the achievement of targets in terms of costs, markets and added values;
• are open to new approaches and alternative means in order to accomplish results.
• great personal development possibilities in multinational team
• challenging work with diverse group of talented and experienced IT specialists