- SW (uC) development for a range of products such as car loudspeaker
amplifiers, receiver-amplifier modules and other multimedia devices for
famous automotive brands such as BMW, Audi, Daimler, Volvo and etc.
- Work together with SW architect and other relevant stakeholders to ensure
that SW components development is aligned with overall SW architecture to
meet all requirements.
- Customer projects SW components design, implementation and unit testing.
- As part of a matrix organization work with engineers, testers and managers
in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and deliver solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar education
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in C/C++ with exposure to embedded
- Fundamental knowledge of embedded software development and design
- Deep knowledge of the embedded device constraints and how to root cause
and debug issues through the entire SW development life cycle
- Very good command of the English language, written and oral
- Self confidence, high team spirit and communication skills
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®)