Your main responsibility is developing software in a team using light agile processes, like Scrum, Kanban etc. We work closely together with business to achieve immediate benefit from the software we develop. You are expected to write clean and efficient code that you are proud of!
- Passion for software development;
- Willing to work with open source development tools;
- Experience writing complex asynchronous multi-user software.
Daily tasks include:
- Writing clean code;
- Communicating with business and clarifying requirements;
- Planned and ad-hoc agile meetings;
- Testing your own code and implementing test automation;
- Reading and improving teammates' code;
- Taking part in creating architecture for the software.
- Learn from and work together with highly experienced professional team
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management
- Possibility to try and learn new technologies
- Some hints of what we are doing: Microservice-oriented architecture, Kubernetes, RethinkDB, Node.js, PostgreSql, Python, RabbitMQ, ReactJS, Bootstrap, etc.
- Good salary
- Flexible working schedules
23 August 2019
up to 4000 EUR monthly