SEVEN is looking for software engineers to join the team. In this role, you will have opportunities for creative thinking that will influence the direction of next generation handset products and services. You will be responsible for defining, designing, implementing, enhancing and testing the platform components and applications for the next generation mobile devices based on Android.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and implement leading-edge mobile platform software in a collaborative environment;
• Develop prototypes for technology and UI evaluation purposes;
• Document system design, code, and platform API’s;
• Play an active role in the evolution of the platform;
• Develop deep expertise in multiple areas of Mobile technology;
• Key member of the team responsible for client applications;
• Work with multiple teams to help define and implement “best in class” user experiences for new features. This includes working with user
interaction designers, applications engineers, and product marketing/management to coordinate the engineering effort and product definition to arrive at
the best possible user experience.
• Define, set and deliver on project milestones.
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
• 3+ years of software programming experience in Java or related technologies
• 1+ years of Android programming experience, highly desirable
• Smart, analytical, self-driven, and creative problem solver.
• Results oriented, product focused.
• Strong background in building successful user interfaces
• Team player, values the project, company and co-workers. High energy and passion towards developing new software.
• Good verbal and written communication
Competitive pay and benefits, Excellent work environment, Career Opportunities, Great team