Software development using advanced technologies and practices(distributed processing, scripting object-oriented languages, eXtreme programming).
• Creative and Analytical - You must be a great problem solver, with the ability to dive deeply into the complex problems and emerge with clear and pragmatic solutions.
• Ability to Create Excellent Code
- You are expected to write correct, clean and efficient code that you are proud of.
- You should be able to learn any programming language.
- You must be a specialist at least in one of these programming languages: Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl or PHP.
• Passion - You must have passion for what you do. Involvement in Open Source projects or a portfolio of your hobby projects is a big plus.
• Very good English – Very good language skills, both written and spoken. You should be able to study new technologies in English quickly.
• Very good Estonian in reading/writing
• Understanding of Web Technologies
- We assume that you know HTML and that you can quickly master all the rest.
• Prior knowledge of Python, Linux, Zope/Plone, Scrum, eXtreme programming is a big plus.
• Great professional growth through very interesting and challenging work
• Very good working environment with the office in Tallinn city centre
• Youthful and multi-cultural team
• Trainings in China
• Very good salary