High level and experienced software architect who can lead company architecture from technological point of view. Responsible for all existing and new software architecture in products. The Software Architect will play a key role in driving the overall architecture of the systems platform and assist the various teams design products consistent with that architecture. The job will include evaluation and selection of third-party commercial and open source technology and mentoring of the overall software engineering team.
- To take lead responsibility for all current and proposed software systems architecture.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with key software engineering technical leaders so as to promote an understanding of all key software architectural issues, guidelines and methodologies.
- Architecting, designing and implementing complete client-server and web enterprise applications.
- Database modeling for both transactional and analytical applications.
- Database and data access optimizations.
- Scalability and performance of enterprise applications.
- Communication and mentoring of overall software engineering team.
- Commitment to quality and the testability of designs.
- Strong emphasis on team work.
- Willingness and ability to use agile development methodologies.
- Strong logic, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Positive, innovative and constructive outlook with a high level of initiative and self motivation.
- Business oriented perspective to system support processes.
- Strong time management skills with ability to handle multiple activities and priorities at the same time.
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Interpersonal skills including those to project a professional image of the team both internally and externally.
- Professional attitude towards work, staff and peers with the ability to build relationships and communicate with staff and stakeholders at all levels.
- Process-focused, attention to detail.
- Very familiar with technologies – Java SE, PHP, DHTML, AJAX.
- Very good communication skills to talk to technical and non-technical people.
- Very good written and verbal presentation skills.
- Very good written and verbal English.
- Personal development and realization
- Motivating colleagues
- Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise