Software Analyst understands business needs, analyzes problems and requirements, designs proper, efficient and solid solution.
- Detailed knowledge of the applied facilitation and modeling techniques such as UML diagrams, written use cases etc.
- Higher education in information technology
- Development experience in at least one of the following languages: C/ C++, JAVA, PHP
- Knowledge of modern web technologies is advisable
- Good communicaton skills and technical writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under time pressure
- Ability to view things from other persons's perspective
- Creative mind, out of the box thinking in order to find best solutions
- Good command of English and Estonian
- Visual prototyping of user interfaces
- Personal development and realization
- Motivating colleagues
- Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise